2.13.2010

Jazz Game

The Fab Five performed at the Jazz vs. Mavs half time show, and luckily they had 2 extra tickets for us! It was a GREAT game and a GREAT half time show. I always love to watch them clog. It's so full of energy and you can't help but smile, plus I love em' :)
Dallin and Mike helping to set up their floor.

They did their crowd favorite 'Fire Burning' by Sean Kingston

They did awesome!

And so did they! It was a really fun game to watch.



p.s. 'Valentines Day' was soo good! Go see it!


4 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

How fun to have those celebrities in your family! They are good, I watched the fire burning dance on tv. I so want to see Valentines Day!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

Fun! you look pretty. i want to see Valentine's Day, i am glad you recommend it.

Our Fun Times said...

Oh Megzy, I love you!! You sure do know how to make someone feel good. Plus, I love the "Fireburning" music you put on here, right when it came on I started smiling, and Millie looked up at me with wide eyes all alert (like c'mon mom start dancing) :) So cute!! Love ya girl Happy V-Day

Trinity said...

I so want to see that. I am so happy to hear that it was good.