2.22.2010

Buckeye fans!

For those of you who don't know, Dallin went to Columbus Ohio on his LDS mission. He became a Huge Ohio State Buckeye fan-HUGE. So when I saw these sweatshirts, I couldn't pass them up, I knew daddy would be proud.




Jace has gotten big, huh?

4 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Soooo Cute!! I can't believe how big Jacer is. He is such a cute thing! Guess what, I get to see you this weekend...PARTY IN THEHOUSE!!! :) So Fun! By the way, in some of those old pics of you when you were younger, I saw a picture of you that seriously looked like Bentley....I've always thought he looked so much like Dallin, but now I think that he is total You and Dallin mixed together...no wonder why he is so cute!! :)

Galbfam said...

Could there be any cuter little boys?! No..... They are to die for. Jace is getting big too. So sad how fast they grow up. I'm not looking forward ha!

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

Jace has gotten BIG that was the first thing I thought looking at the pics! They grow soooo fast (sigh)

ashley marie said...

LOVE IT!!!! good find :)