Giving Jace a much needed haircut
(This was at the end of his rash from the amoxicillin, that's why his poor skin is splotchy and puffy)




Lots of Christmas parties

That include a nativity..
and caroling...


and sledding!..

(This was at the end of his rash from the amoxicillin, that's why his poor skin is splotchy and puffy)
Hanging out with family


Lots of Christmas parties

That include a nativity..and caroling...


and sledding!..
(Thanks Vevs for letting me steal all your pictures since I have been horrible at taking my camera places!)
My highlight of the day was when Dallin pulled me and three of my nieces who are between 8-10 around on tubes behind his snowmobile for an hour. I can't remember the last time I've had that much fun! It was a blast. We finally had to stop when one of my nieces said, "I think I'm frostbit."

6 comments:
Oh my crap I love all of your posts! Secretly I wish we were friends. You always are so upbeat and you ALWAYS look so pretty!! True stuff
It's kinda ridiculous how cute Jace is;)but look at his momma!
Fun times. I am just getting ready to do my Christmas post.
Megs -- Jace's haircut looks great! You did a good job (which is hard to do!) :)
Looks like you guys all had fun over the holidays -- hope you are doing well!!
Dallin, I just can't get over how much your little boy looks like you!! Hopefully he doesn't end up like you! this is Dustin by the way.
i am so bad, i have had a little note for you guys for well over a month now and have never sent it. so i need your address! you can email it to me at brookieandadam@gmail.com thanks!
nice haircut jace!
Post a Comment