12.18.2009

My birfday

I turned 24 on December 13th. My birthday was on a Sunday, so we decided to do most the celebrating on Saturday. Dall and I started off with going to see 'New Moon'. His dad was kind enough to come over and watch the boys while we went! What a great grandpa. When we got back, we decided to take advantage of the new snow and go sledding. We all had a blast and decided to end the day with building a snowman. Which turned out pretty fantastic but I think some punk pushed it down in the middle of the night. It most likely was one of our Sunday school kids, so they better watch their backs.


His first time playing with snow...




Bentley just stood there covering himself with the sled while Dallin pelted him with snowballs. Have you seen Elf? It was like that.



So proud of himself :)
But wouldn't you be? He is pretty awesome.


Dallin, thanks for giving me such a great birthday. You never fail to make it special with all your surprizes. :)

5 comments:

trudy...{and jamo} said...

happy late birthday!

Courtney Allphin said...

Playing in the snow with your own kids makes you feel like a kid again! It looks like you guys had a blast! Your fam is so freakin cute! LOve Ya!

Craig and Sharelle said...

We just got your card! SO cute!!! Thanks for sending one our way.

Kellie Henry said...

Happy late birthday!!! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Adam and Brittany said...

Happy birthday!...Love sledding, I think we're going Sat so I need to get Kadence a cute little snow outfit like Jace's.