If you read my blog, I most likely need your address for X-mas cards. If you want a card, please leave your address for me, if you want to email it to me, that would be great too! meganwhitear@yahoo.com If you don't want a card-whatever ;)
I would love a card! Oh, and I was looking at your blog list - I had NO idea that the Garns are your aunt and uncle. Kevin was our bishop when we first got married and went to the student ward! How crazy! We love them! They are awesome people. You come from good stock! I'm also hoping to get cards out soon, so get me your address if you want.
7 comments:
1931 S. 700 E.
SLC, ut 84105....I need yours as well
12401 Blacksmith Dr. Apt. 303
Orlando FL, 32837
I would love a card! Oh, and I was looking at your blog list - I had NO idea that the Garns are your aunt and uncle. Kevin was our bishop when we first got married and went to the student ward! How crazy! We love them! They are awesome people. You come from good stock! I'm also hoping to get cards out soon, so get me your address if you want.
YES PLEASE!!
1517 W. FILLY DR Farmington 84025
Me Me Me! 455 E. 900 N. #4 Logan UT 84321
Bring them to the Garn party tonight, that is what I am doing! Can't wait to see you!
790 N Fort Ln #4 Layton Ut 84041
671 S. Clearwater Falls Dr.
Layton, 84041
Post a Comment