[driving in the car]
Bentley: "mooooomieee.....the sun's in my eyes!"
Me: "Maybe you should close your eyes."
Bentley: "No, you should move the sun."
Me mumbling under my breath with a laugh: yes, son, I will get right on that.
Bentley: "mom? will you open my delicious pistachio? This one's hard."
Two very big words in that sentence. I couldn't stop laughing.
[at Costa Vida]
Bentley walks up to some random teenage boy and asks, "Hey, where's the trash?"
random teenage boy: "um..right over there" pointing to the garbage can with a strange look on his face.
Bentley: "Oh! Thank you."
K..so that one might not be funny to you, but I died laughing over that too.
Post Addendum:
I wrote this post this morning before church..Today in Sacrament meeting, while the sacrament was being passed in the SILENT chappel; Bentley's stomach lets out a big, long growl. And then we hear this in a loud voice...
Bentley: "Daddy! My tummy is talking to you! It says, HI DADDY!"
Me, Dallin and the nearby people: quiet laughter
7 comments:
okay so funny! Benny and Bos would get along great :) They sound like two crazy peas in a pod
OK. Megan that was too! Funny! I wish I could have been there. Iam sure Dallin wasn't all that quiet!! Hey we missed you guys while the Big hunter were hunting.
Oh my gosh that is so funny! Kids are the best.
i love it. aren't these little ones so much fun? we need to get our boys together. i also need to get some pics taken from your cute friend with the cool name-she is so good! do you think she would?
hahahaha my personal favorite is when you wore the belt and you were mommy drook
ha ha! I love it!
i love your halloween costume pictures, they are adorable!
how cute. good job on writing this funny stuff down! i never want to forget cute stuff like that!
Post a Comment