11.16.2009

bitter sweet

My baby is ONE today.
Does that mean he's not a baby anymore?
If so, that makes me very, very sad. I am soo in love with this baby and I don't want him to grow up, cause that means I will want another baby, and what the heck will I do with THREE kids?!...It would be chaos. CHAOS.
But one day, I am sure to be living in it. As for now, I just want my baby to STAY a baby.
This year has really been the fastest year of my life.
I have heard, "The days are long, but the years are short" Sooo true.
Happy Birthday Jacer!! I love you more than anything.
Unfortunately, I got REALLY sick over the weekend and couldn't have his party tonight, and am feeling really bad about his lame birthday. Good thing he won't remember. :) I am planning on having his little party this weekend. So pics of cake shoved in his face will be on my next post.

6 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

I so know what you mean about time going so fast. I knew I was in trouble when even my pregnancy flew by! Your boys are SO cute, and you are such a great mom. You have a great perspective about things.

Amanda&Brady said...

holy cow!!! that flew by

trudy...{and jamo} said...

wow! i can't believe Jace is 1!!!!
Don't feel bad about his party, he really won't remember. I think you are the best mom! :)

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh...Happy Birthday little Jace. So sad they are one, but such an exciting, entertaining, fun time. Can't wait to see the pictures of his party, hope you feel better soon.

Trinity said...

I can't believe your baby is 1. Where does time go? Happy Birthday little man.

Cuties on Top said...

I had to turn my blog private because of an issue at work! Will you send me your email so I can add you?! shellykeyes@hotmail.com
Thanks!