10.20.2009

I just can't bring myself to cut it
maybe that means he is a big boy now and cutting his hair into a short spikey do will make him look well...big ... or maybe I just don't like to cut my kids hair-look at Bentley's..

I usually end up doing this with his long hair.. The comb over


On another note...these boys are silly

5 comments:

threeboysandalady@blogspot.com said...

I choke up everytime I cut either of the boys hair they just look a little bigger everytime

ashley marie said...

I don't blame you -- I do the comb over thing with Bos all the time. Reese needs the back of her hair trimmed up and I just can't bring myself to cut it again. But I DID straighten it yesterday!! haha, it's very long!

Cuties on Top said...

Haha so cute! I love Bentley's curly hair! They are both darling!

Adam and Brittany said...

Don't cut it...it's so cute and it keeps him baby like. I remember when Alexis finally cut Brogan's hair spiky, it made him look so grown up.

grant + brittany said...

I wouldn't cut it either!