9.24.2009

Just cause..

I think they're so cute.

This picture is for Dallin.

He HATES when I let the kids run around the house with no pants on. But Jace won't hold still for 2 seconds to let me change his diaper let alone put his pants back on and now that Bentley is potty trained..it's just easier to be free and not where pants around the house. Hey..pick your battles..right? :)

my silly, silly boy.. notice the frog he hung on the fireplace?..yep that's my kid. :)

4 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Can I just tell you that I am lauging my head off! The funniest thing, the water gun, Dallin, the camera, the unexpected shot at Dallin. I'm laughing so hard, I'm so glad you broke down every moment and shot. Ver, very funny!! Classic, he had that one coming for sure! Nice work you two! So Great! Miss you and love the kids without pants. Millie sometimes just hangs out in her diaper while I get things done, and then I quickly change her before Craig comes home! :) haha not all the time but some times hehe funny mamas

Amanda&Brady said...

so cute!!!!

The Greens said...

priceless! your boys are the cutest!!

Trinity said...

Just as long as you aren't taking the boys out of the house with out pants on you are good. They like to be free, right? So cute!