9.24.2009

I am trying to squeeze in a few more outside water days before it gets too cold...
Dallin and I filled up the pool and put it underneath our slide. That is some serious fun.



I told my friend Brooke to drop off her kids so they could get in on the action..........

She wasn't expecting to see this..


Ya, Dallin shot her right in the face. She had make-up on-ready to go..

Note to Dallin: girls don't like to get shot in the face by a high pressure water gun right before they are going somewhere..

She sought revenge.


And she got it!.. Here is unsuspecting Dallin coming home from work.

Dallin: Megs why are you holding the camera?
Me: umm...cause your so cute, I want to take a picture of you.
Dallin: [puzzled look on his face]
and then BAM! Shot by the super soaker... Didn't even see it comin'

5 comments:

bluemustard said...

HA HA HA!! That is so funny! You two always have fun adventures!
- Linds Forrest (sorry signed in to my brother in laws account)

Trinity said...

Good job girl! Get him!

Principles of Freedom forum said...

This is SO funny! Good for Brooke... I had a similar experience with Dallin in high school. Spring Fling, I was avoiding the water activities because my piano recital was that night and I had spent FOREVER doing my hair just right for it. I made it without getting a drop of water on my do up until I was walking out of the stadium to LEAVE. Dallin grabbed me and stuck a hose to my face/head! I would have killed him if I could have, but only now that he's married to you am I glad I didn't :) But I held a grudge for a VERY long time...

Thanks for sharing!

Sharelle (signed in on my parents' computer)

Megan said...

Sharelle!! I would have held a grudge too!! I hope you don't hold a grude on me for being married to the stinker!!! I can't believe he did that...well...yes I can..but HOW RUDE!!!!!!! I hope it all turned out alright.

Craig and Sharelle said...

Oh Megan, as soon as Dallin nabbed YOU all was forgiven! In fact, I should thank him for it. It gave me a glimpse of what motherhood would be like, except that back then I actually had time to do my hair in the first place. Now it just looks ugly ALL the time! Ha ha! It's funny to think back on it now!