Brooke and I decided to take the kids bowling Friday night. We had a fun and hectic time! At one point there was four bowling balls rolling down the lane. I just looked around and said, "Where are their parents?!"

and got loves from Kaitlynn..

He seemed happy about it :)


Jace watched from the sidelines...
and got entertained by Billy.
and got loves from Kaitlynn..

He seemed happy about it :)

Half way through our game, I had to make Jace a bottle and then realized after a minute that Bentley was gone. He kept sneaking off to the arcade games that were just a few yards away so when I went over there to get him, he wasn't there! Needless to say, I was panicked. The only other place I could think to look was the bathroom because I took him in there when we first arrived to go potty. I opened the door and yelled, "Bentley!" B: 'ya mom..I'm goin potty.' He was in there with the other women using the toilet with the stall locked and everything! He has only been in a couple public restrooms and now he thinks he's a pro! Do you know where I can buy a kid leash? Serious. I am going to be one of those moms. I can't have him getting out of my sight like that, I almost had a heart attack!
little stinker
7 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Kids are always chaos, huh? A good chaos but still chaos. And Bentley sounds way too much like Brog. Just off on their own. If you find a good leash....let me know. I want 2! :)
Hey....Ben wanted me to ask you for Dallin's phone number. Will you email it to me? agarrett1422@gmail.com.
And we MUST do a playdate soon. Is Bentley in preschool now? If so...what days?
Oh how I LOVE YOU!!! enough said, I absolutely love you!!
Haha!! I know I am going to be a "leash Mom"! I am such a worrier! Looks like you had a blast!
I can only imagine how stressful that night was let alone having to go and find your child. Kids are so fun, but they do not realize how many heart attacks they give their parents.
I don't blame you there are so many crazy people in the world and you have adorable kids which makes it even scarier. Still the boys looked like they had such a good time.
jace has the coolest hair ever. period.
i meant bentley
Post a Comment