7.28.2009

four years and counting..

Dallin and I had our FOUR year anniversary June 24th. I really can't believe it. In some ways I feel like my life didn't even start until after I got married. I feel like I have lived as 'Dallin and me' longer than just 'me'! Wierd, I know.. I just barely watched Bride Wars and it's like the wedding planner says, "You are dead before you get married, you are dead RIGHT now, did you know that?" hahahaha.
This was taken almost 5 years ago!

I would have posted a pic from our date to Sonora Grill and Transformers 2 but I left my camera in the theatre and then I got it back and then I lost my SD card that held the pictures and now I have lost my camera charger. I should not be allowed to own a camera... or a phone for that matter, cause that's lost right now too.... I swear I would lose my head if it weren't attached. I better go make sure I know where my children are.... :)

8 comments:

mike and elise said...

Congrats on 4 wonderful years! It's so true . . . life doesn't start until you are married. I've been thinking about you a lot lately. We REALLY need to get together! Let me know when you are free!

Sheena said...

Isn't it weird to look back and see how young you look? I look back on Kyle and I laugh...he couldn't even grow facial hair when we got married! Oh an p.s. don't feel bad about losing thing. It is sad how many times I leave my purse in mall stores, or yell OH MY GOSH when I look in my purse for my keys and can't find them. ha ha Somehow it usually all turns up though! :) Congrats on 4 years and counting!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

congrats girl! time flies. we are getting old. you're funny. i like the part about your head being attached!

Craig and Sharelle said...

Megan, congrats! That is so crazy that its been that long for you, but look at all you've done in that short amount of time! Your boys are so darling and you look as gorgeous as ever. I still remember meeting you in the singles ward and thinking you were one of the most beautiful people I'd ever met. And so sweet. Sorry I've never posted before. I'm mostly a lazy blogger, especially since my second boy came... but I LOVE reading the things you write.

Trinity said...

LOL. That was funny. It is amazing that your life does feel incomplete if you will until you become completely committed. I feel the same way about Andrew and I. Amazingly too, is that it seems to get better and better with each passing year. You would think one would start to get sick of each other. However, it's not that at all. The longer you love them-the more you end up loving them and can't imagine living without them. Congrats on the four years.

Josh and Nikki said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Our Fun Times said...

Holy smokes, 4 years.....crazy!!! time flies when you are having fun huh! I love you guys, and miss hanging out with you guys!! Love ya and Happy Late Anniversary!

ashley marie said...

okay you are so funny and dallin has 5 chins