ha ha ha... this makes me crack up! I have to admit I've brushed a teddy bears teeth a time or two myself! Before we know it, we will be wishing our kids still wanted us to do all these silly things! Thanks for writing me a while back, that was really sweet. Its been a messy month for me, but I think it would be really fun to get our kids together to play! Call me sometime. 668-2014
8 comments:
That is so funny!! You are a great mom!
Haha!! That is so funny! Kids are the best!
ha ha ha... this makes me crack up! I have to admit I've brushed a teddy bears teeth a time or two myself! Before we know it, we will be wishing our kids still wanted us to do all these silly things! Thanks for writing me a while back, that was really sweet. Its been a messy month for me, but I think it would be really fun to get our kids together to play! Call me sometime.
668-2014
That is great!!!
haha... that is so funny!!
At least he understands the importance of a safety restraint. That is good. What a good Mommy.
You are so pretty!! Seriously I want to go shopping with you because you always have the cutest clothes AND dresses!!
How cute! What a good mommy you are! We do need to get together sometime!
Post a Comment