4.28.2009

visiting :)

my CUTE sister-in-law Veva came home for the weekend with her DARLING, new baby Millie :) ooooooh she is so cute! I didn't get any pictures with us together though :(



my other cute sister-in-law Cambria holding little miss Millie :) Pictures don't do her justice, she is waaay cuter in person! She has a head full of dark, thick hair and a tan little body like her moma!




Jace and his cousin Rhett. They love each other.




Ryker holding Jace..who looks like a deer in the headlights with my flash :)



I am going to start calling Cam the baby whisperer cause she can make any baby happy :)

And Bentley..wiped out after a long day of playing..

6 comments:

Trinity said...

Seriously those are some cute patooties. Love the name Millie. That is what we call my sis in law Camille. You have such little darling children.

ashley marie said...

his last name is Lewis -- you know him? Millie is so cute :)
um how about that gorgeous model picture of you and Jace??? Holy cow! You look amazing!!! Plus it is ADORABLE, I don't blame you for treasuring it!

ashley marie said...

haha that's so funny you know him. it looks like he's gonna marry my sister... so small world! I'll tell him you say hi for sure :)
no boston isn't potty trained in the least. when I tell him to go on the toilet he throws a fit. so the only time he really will go is right before I give him a bath, since he's naked anyway. I was just thinking today that I have no idea how to potty train nor will I ever get my children trained. they are doomed to be in MS with diapers...

Our Fun Times said...

So sweet! I love this post! I haven't gotten on the blog since the visit. I wish I could've hung out a little more...darn it! No worries, we will see you soon!

mike and elise said...

Cute, cute boy! And Oh, my Gosh, that photo below is GORGEOUS!!! You look amazing!! That's it . . . after the next kid, I'm totally going to pay the price to have Brooke take photos of my family!

The Gibson's said...

That was a fun weekend and I just love that Jace. Hopefully I will see you today. love ya girl