3.16.2009

4 mOnThs OlD..

Our little 'Jacer' (Dallin started calling him Jacer from day one and it has just stuck) is FoUr months old today!! It's going by way too fast. Isn't he just so chubby and adorable?! I think so :)

11 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

4 months! Wow!

The Gibson's said...

i just love him. I hope he is getting better miss you sis.

aLeXis said...

So Cute! I can't believe he is 4 months already. Time sure does fly!

Cass said...

Hey Megan, This is Cassi Christensen I stumbled onto your blog the other day and I just have to tell you... You have such a beautiful family! I'm glad to see you're doing well.

grant + brittany said...

oh your little boys are so adorable!

Lewis Family said...

He is so cute! Korver has that same bouncer! :)

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

He is adorable!!!! :) gettin so big

Cuties on Top said...

He is so sweet! I love your picture at the top of your blog! It is sooo pretty!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

can't believe it, he is growing so fast! Thanks so much for your sweet comment, i totally LOVED it! you rock! Let's figure out a time we can all get together....

Trinity said...

He is a doll. 4 months oh my! It does go by so darn fast. You blink and they are toddlers. At least that is how I feel as an Auntie.

trudy...{and jamo} said...

yes!!!!!! please put it on your blog! we need to spread the word so everyone will sign! love ya!