1.08.2009

What we've been up to...

The Whitears started a new New Years tradition last year to get the whole fam together since everyone has different agendas for the holidays. It was so fun to hang out with all my wOnDeRfUl sister in laws and their families. I really do have the best in laws in the world! I love them all so much and feel like they have always been my family!

me, Lachere, mom and Cam


Ayrion, Shaundalee, Veva and Liz who was an exchange student last year at Roger and Shaundalee's. She now attends BYU and we LOVE her!


My sweet, sleeeping baby


Hasn't he gotten soo big!?


FiNaLlY!..a nice day! I can't believe I just called the high 40's a nice day..but wouldn't you all agree that Thursday was warm??

We thought it was warm enough to go for a walk! Don't worry..Jace was kept bundled up in his carseat and stroller, no cold air was gettin to him! :)


Warm enough for running water!..


Bentley coloring away with his friends Tessa and Breckan.

Thanks Jenn and Bryan for having us over!

10 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

You have a cute house! And all your other fun activities look fun!! Hope life with 2 kiddos is going good!!

Megan said...

Linds..it's not my house, but thanks:O)

Michelle said...

Sounds like you guys have been having fun!

Trinity said...

So fun. I love getting together with the in-laws and I too have always felt like they were my family. Your little boy is a chunk and an adorable one too.

Jenn said...

The kiddies all look so cute coloring away! Thanks so much for coming over, it was good to see you guys and that sweet baby!

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

fun family traditions!!! your boys are adorable megs!!! I want some cute kids to blog about :)

Courtney Allphin said...

Jace has gotten so big since I have seen him, he is so so cute! I still need to get you the gift I got him, I might be up this weekend so lets for sure plan a lunch or something!

Ewing's do'ings! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ewing's do'ings! said...

MEGAN....
Lets plan that girl's night!!!!! Call me! I'm totally up for that!
You are so darling. I can't wait to hold that baby! And I am so sorry about your recent loss. Please know you've been in my thoughts.
Ronda

Ewing's do'ings! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.