12.04.2008

Sweet babies

Dallin and Bentley 2 1/2 years ago


Dallin and Jace now :)


What is sweeter than a newborn? NoThInG!! :)


...Just after seeing Twilight...

10 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

Those are super cute Megz! I love that! Okay, so you are quick...I just barely posted those pics!! Nice call! You can take pictures off of my blog any time you want sista!! :) Love ya Vevs

Our Fun Times said...

Okay, so I'm laughing my head off right now! I just went back to my blog, and you posted a comment! We must have posted at the same time! :) and we both said "sista" that is funny! I like us, we are cool! :)

mike and elise said...

Too cute! Also, is there anything sweeter than seeing your husband cuddle your newborn??? You look awesome, by the way!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

oh my! That is soooooooooooooo cute! What a good daddy! and cute!

Cuties on Top said...

Megan, I am so glad you posted on my Blogg! Your babies are sooo beautiful and so are you! I hope everything is going good for you! It's great to see/read about you!

Adam and Brittany said...

So Adorable!! Those boys of yours sure look alike, huh?

Trinity said...

What cute little kids. How did you like Twilight? Oh yeah you liked it. I remember.

jared & amy nelson said...

Megan,
I was showing Jared the babies and he loves them. I love you put the brothers together so we could see them both at the same age. You're lookin great by the way. Jared and Amy

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Holy cow your so skinny after just having a baby you look so great!! Your babies are so cute!!

Brooke said...

so your sweet boy is just that sweet!
love it
and ohhh I love edward