12.14.2008

So yesterday was my birthday, and my sweet husband SuRpRiSeD me with this! Thanks babe!

12 comments:

Dave and Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday yesterday Megs!! I hope all is well with you guys!

Our Fun Times said...

Megz, I planned on calling you on your birthday and I dropped the ball!! Sorry megz! I hope it was a a very Happy Birthday!! You got a new camera....couldn't be more perfect!! Happy Late B-day girl!

mike and elise said...

Happy Birthday!!! 23 is NOT old, but I'm with ya . . . for some reason I remember it felt older than 22. Lucky you, you'll get to be one of those cool young moms! Nice camera! I'm jealous, it's the one I'm looking at getting too! Let me know how you like it!

Amanda and the Bradys said...

Happy Birthday!!! I will be 25 in Feb!! You know that rounds up to 30!!!!! Enjoy the lower 20's why you can they go fast!! Your boys are so freaking cute!

Trinity said...

What a sweetheart. I was not aware you are a December baby too. My birthday is on the 19th however, I will be the BIG 25! See it's the other way around for me living in Utah. I always get asked how old are you 24 (almost 25), how long have you been married 4 years. How many kids, none. Then I get the crazy look.

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday! Lucky girl, a nwe camera, I would love one of those. Hope you had a great day!!

.:sommersclan:. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! What a fun present. That totally sucks that everything has happened. I swear everything always has to happen at the same time. We need to get together so that our little rascals can play again!!!!

just dandee said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope it was just great! What do you mean 22 with 2 kids is crazy. You live in Utah right?

trudy...{and jamo} said...

happy birthday cutie! what a perfect gift!

Adam and Brittany said...

Yeah, love new cameras! Now let's see some more pictures of that new baby boy, and my future son-in-law! =)

Chalaine, Paul, and Bailey said...

Happy Late Birthday. I kept looking at our family calendar so I would remember to call you! We aren't having luck with the phone calls though! I am sorry about all the crazy things that happen with finances I totally understand. Our cars are not cooperating either. Love ya Merry Christmas

Kellie Henry said...

Happy Late Birthday!