12.30.2008

RaNdOm PiCtUrEs...& ChRiStMaS!






My sister and her little girl came up to visit from sunny Florida.


...ChRiStMaS...

Santa brought Bentley a Dr. cart with all the supplies, which sounds a little wierd, but I thought my Benny would like it and it turned out I was right!..or Santa was right.. :) He thought it was great!

Working on his first patient...


Better make sure this moniter is working right...

Wheeling his patient to the OR I think...

He got a little distracted by what was in his stocking...

And decided to use his "scissors" to open his candy

He found some Spinderman socks in his stocking

This is what Santa brought me... :)

He loved ripping that paper off and everytime he would reveal the box underneath, he would shout "A BOX!" like that was his present and he couldn't be happier. haha :)

Playing with some of the trucks and planes mommy and daddy got him

I hope you all had a MeRrY ChRiStMaS! We sure did! :O)

16 comments:

Trinity said...

I am glad you had a very Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

just dandee said...

Cute pictures. Christmas sure is fun. I absolutely love the picture of your little Jace in the Christmas hat and blanket. I love to see the precious little wrinkles in new baby skin.

Trinity said...

In answer to your question- I am pretty sure closing costs were about 2,000. However, we did not have to pay that up front it was figured in to our new loan. Hope that helps. My Mom is the loan officer assistant so she just figured it all out for us and then tells me what is going on.

mike and elise said...

Oh, little Jace is so sweet! He makes me excited to have a new baby. Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! I need to see you soon! I miss you and so does Aiva!

.:sommersclan:. said...

I am so glad that you had a great Christmas, it looks like Bentley loved his Dr. cart. I will have to call you and tell you my crazy dream that I had. It is hilarious!!! Anyways I hope that you had a happy new year!!!!

Jenn said...

I'm glad Breckan wasn't the only one who was more interested in the candy in his stocking than the presents he got!! Kids are so funny when there's sugar involved!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Your merry christmas baby is a DARLING picture!! Looks like bentley had a fabulous christmas Dr. stuff sounds great!! Maybe thats his future your just preparing him young :-)

Josh and Dana said...

Megan!! Your little family is awesome! We need to get together sometime. Thanks for the Christmas card. My wife was glad you sent it, she thinks you're great

Cassie said...

ooh You're a sweet heart.. thank you!!! WEll... It's an amazing workout program.. kinda expensive but totally worth it.. look it up on the net to see more about it! Your kids are gorgeous!!! Such an adorable family you have!!!

Courtney Allphin said...

Wait a second, Stacy has a little girl?! Why has nobody told me this?

Jenn said...

I forgot to tell you that you look SO great one month after having Jace! Hope I can be so lucky!! (I doubt it!) :)

mike and elise said...

Fun!!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. You look awesome!! We need to get together soon! Call me when you have a free afternoon!!

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

MEGS!!!! WHY HELLO FRIEND!!! its been so so long.... its so funny i was just thinking bout you the other day!!! what a beautiful lil family you have!!! Im so happy for you!!!! you need to email me... we need to catch up meant2b91603@comcast.net :)

Cuties on Top said...

How fun! Christmas is soo fun with little kids! Your kids are soo cute!

The Gibson's said...

I just love your two boys. thanks megs for being my friend I'm not sure you know how much it means to me. I love you so much!!!

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh that Dr. set is so adorable! I bet he loves it! You look sooso good, looks like your tiny as ever! It was so fun to have a little one for the holidays, love it! Ok, I'm going to talk to Alexis and we'll plan a get together, soon =)