I need to take tons more pictures with my actual camera, but my phone is what I always have next to me! So here are a couple pictures of Jace with his eyes open! sweet mo-hawk, huh? :)
Oh Megan, he is beautiful!!! I can't believe how much he's changed in just a couple weeks! You have such gorgeous children! I am so jealous of all the hair, of course. Your 3-week-old has more hair than my 15-month-old! :) I need to come visit again soon! I miss seeing you every week.
Wow, he looks so much like Bentley. He is so dang cute. I think that I want one:) I am glad that he is doing good. I still need sometime. I hope that you are all adjusted well to the cutie pie.
He is so stink'n cute!! I am serious about getting together! Brady needs someone to play with, mabey I could just take Bentley for you so you could get some sleep!!
so how are you adjusting? I think the first 2 weeks were the weirdest/hardest, but overall it wasn't as scary and hard as I thought it would be. I think Jace looks more like you than Bentley does -- both equally cute though! Congrats again!!
sorry, i just deleted my comment. I am such a bad speller. oh well...
He is soooooooooo cute! and yummy! i just want to kiss his cheeks! What a handsome little man!
How are you doing meg? I'd love to help you any way I can, just let me know! Linds & I wan to come up and see you guys after the holidays. i bet Britt will want to come to! Party!
He's a little stud! He looks a lot like your husband to me. Hey...were you at Target yesterday, I think I saw you getting into your car. I was freezing, and carrying Kadence in her car seat, so I didn't come over to see if it was you... How's everything going?? Have you got your Christmas up, that task seems a little more challenging with a newborn in the house!
Megz, he is so flippen handsome! I just can't get over it! So Cute!! you guys and your cute little kids! Guess what...today I had a 3D ultrasound, and our little girl smiled for the camera. No lie! She full on smiled, and he got a picture of it! It makes my heart melt!! The 3D isn't as good as the 4D, but it was still really cool! Can you believe that, she smiled! So fun!! She's already photogenic! :) haha
18 comments:
Oh Megan, he is beautiful!!! I can't believe how much he's changed in just a couple weeks! You have such gorgeous children! I am so jealous of all the hair, of course. Your 3-week-old has more hair than my 15-month-old! :) I need to come visit again soon! I miss seeing you every week.
Oh he is so adorable! You make such cute babies!
oh my gosh he is the cutest thing I have ever seen
He's absolutely adorable!!! You guys make such cute babies!!!
Awe... he is a BABE! Love the mohawk!
Wow, he looks so much like Bentley. He is so dang cute. I think that I want one:) I am glad that he is doing good. I still need sometime. I hope that you are all adjusted well to the cutie pie.
He is so adorable. You two make some cute kiddies.
He is so cute!
He is so stink'n cute!! I am serious about getting together! Brady needs someone to play with, mabey I could just take Bentley for you so you could get some sleep!!
so how are you adjusting? I think the first 2 weeks were the weirdest/hardest, but overall it wasn't as scary and hard as I thought it would be. I think Jace looks more like you than Bentley does -- both equally cute though! Congrats again!!
sorry, i just deleted my comment. I am such a bad speller. oh well...
He is soooooooooo cute! and yummy! i just want to kiss his cheeks! What a handsome little man!
How are you doing meg? I'd love to help you any way I can, just let me know! Linds & I wan to come up and see you guys after the holidays. i bet Britt will want to come to! Party!
Oh he is beautiful! What a cute little face he has.
Oh he is beautiful! What a cute little face he has.
Oops sorry I just gave you a double comment. He is pretty darn cute though!
He's a little stud! He looks a lot like your husband to me. Hey...were you at Target yesterday, I think I saw you getting into your car. I was freezing, and carrying Kadence in her car seat, so I didn't come over to see if it was you... How's everything going?? Have you got your Christmas up, that task seems a little more challenging with a newborn in the house!
Megz, he is so flippen handsome! I just can't get over it! So Cute!! you guys and your cute little kids! Guess what...today I had a 3D ultrasound, and our little girl smiled for the camera. No lie! She full on smiled, and he got a picture of it! It makes my heart melt!! The 3D isn't as good as the 4D, but it was still really cool! Can you believe that, she smiled! So fun!! She's already photogenic! :) haha
He is a doll I LOVE the mohawk only way to go :-) we give our puppy one all the time no one seems to understand he's a boy not a girl :-)
Post a Comment