Hey girl! I can't believe how big Benley looks compared to Jace. Also, I can't believe how much Jace looks like Bentley!!! I miss you! Have a good Christmas, and we'll have to get together soon!
What cute little brothers. Nice gingerbread houses very fun we should have made one this season what was i thinking it turned out darling even half finished! NICE new camera and happy birthday (sorry I'm a little late on some of your posts) :-)
I'm so excited to have another little boy! The little guys will grow up being best friends (hopefully). I can't believe Jace is already 5 weeks old, thats gone by so fast!!
How darling! It looks like you had a lot of fun doing your Gingerbread house. Is that your house you did the Gingerbread house at? GORGEOUS!!! Holy Cow! Merry Christmas Meg!
How fun is that!! I like that idea as a tradition, making gingerbread houses! I just love your little boys, Too CutE!! Like I've said a million times, you guys are good baby makers...you make them cute that is for sure!! Love ya sis! Merry Christmas and we'll see you soon!
10 comments:
Hey girl! I can't believe how big Benley looks compared to Jace. Also, I can't believe how much Jace looks like Bentley!!! I miss you! Have a good Christmas, and we'll have to get together soon!
Oh, you gotta just love boys. So cute. Hope you guys have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
They are soooooooooooo cute! I love the gingerbread house, too!
Your boys are sooo dang cute! I love Bentley's curly hair! Darling! I hope you had a good Birthday!
They're going to be best buddies!
What little cuties!
What cute little brothers. Nice gingerbread houses very fun we should have made one this season what was i thinking it turned out darling even half finished! NICE new camera and happy birthday (sorry I'm a little late on some of your posts) :-)
I'm so excited to have another little boy! The little guys will grow up being best friends (hopefully). I can't believe Jace is already 5 weeks old, thats gone by so fast!!
How darling! It looks like you had a lot of fun doing your Gingerbread house. Is that your house you did the Gingerbread house at? GORGEOUS!!! Holy Cow!
Merry Christmas Meg!
How fun is that!! I like that idea as a tradition, making gingerbread houses! I just love your little boys, Too CutE!! Like I've said a million times, you guys are good baby makers...you make them cute that is for sure!! Love ya sis! Merry Christmas and we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment