11.20.2008

I'm in love..

Baby Jace is HERE!!!!! He was born early Sunday morning at 4:10 am. I started going into labor Saturday night, well..what I thought was labor, I wasn't sure. I was just contracting more frequently so I thought we would head to the hospital. When we got there, they hooked me up to a moniter to time my contractions and I started contracting 2 minutes apart! They also checked me and I was dialated to a SIX! So I WAS in labor! My Dr. came shortly after to break my water, and then came the epidural. Then we just waited around for me to progress. Around 3:00 am I was ready and started pushing. I felt pretty nauseated during the whole labor so they decided to turn my epidural off which made me nervous, but it was pretty cool because I was able to feel everything but without pain. It was a really neat and wierd feeling. Delivering a baby is such a miracle! Dallin and I are VERY PROUD parents! :) Here are some pictures of our little miracle! :)

Right before we headed to the hospital!


7 lbs. 3 0z. 19 1/2 inches




Lots of DARK hair!




Cambria made Jace the CUTEST taggie blanket!! I LOVE it!!! And so does he :) Thank you Cam, mom and Ayrion for helping me with Bentley and thanks to all the wonderful visitors we've had!!!

Bentley has also adjusted really well and loves his little baby brother, but he has been sick so we haven't let him get close enough to take pictures of them together, I will be sure to post some later.

34 comments:

The Coach and his Wife said...

Oh he is the most adorable baby! I am so happy for you guys! Congrats and I am glad everything went well with your delivery. Seriously he is such a cute baby! Ok I gotta stop looking becuase I am getting baby hungry...dont tell dusty ;) Again congrats and he is so adorable!

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! You look AMAZING in the picture before the hospital. He is so darling! And all his hair... what a babe! Glad it all went well!! :)

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Holy cow look at that hair! He is darling i love babies with tons of hair its so cute so just my luck i'm sure mine will have no hair ha ha ha! You look so good before you had him WOW

Trinity said...

What a handsome boy. I can't believe all that dark hair. He is beautiful! Congratulations!

aLeXis said...

I figured you must have had him. CONGRATS! He is so gorgeous. I love all that hair. Glad to hear everything went well. I can't wait to meet him in person. He is such a doll. COngrats Again! Lots of Love!

ashley marie said...

YAYYY!! I'm so excited for you guys!! That's great you went into labor by yourself -- I have no idea what that feels like b/c I've always been induced. Hooray for babies with lots of hair -- love it!

He's a keeper! Congrats!!

Our family said...

Congrats I am happy to hear everything went so well for you. Your little guy is handsome and look at all that hair. So so cute.

Cassie said...

Congrats!! He is such a precious little thing.. and that hair!!! How cute! Hope you are feeling well..

Our Fun Times said...

I'm so glad you finally posted some pics of the little guy, I've been dying to see him! He is so cute! I love all that hair that he has! I can't wait to see you guys and him next week! I'm so excited!!

just dandee said...

Oh congratulations! It is so wonderful to have him here. He is soooo cute. And that hair! Wow! Best wishes with your adorable growing family.

The Ralls said...

Congrats!!!! What a cute little stinker, but did you expect any less right??? Im glad that baby and momma are doing well!

Michelle said...

Congrats you guys! I have been looking faithfully on your blog anticipating these pictures. He is ADORABLE! I am SO baby hungry it's not even funny. Jealous! Hope you are doing just as well!

Brooke and Darin said...

Congrats! He finally came! I'm glad everything went well. Hope you are doing well too.

The Dunyons said...

Congratulations on the new addition! He is adorable. It made me baby hungry to see those newborn pictures.

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Yay!! He's here!! Isn't it the best feeling to bring your baby home?? So glad things went well for you. Now enjoy that stinker!! He's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

yay! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you! and VERY proud of you! How was VBAC?
He is soooooooooooo cute! What great pic's!

YAY!

Sheena said...

YAY for babies with hair! Congratulations He is sooo precious!

Galbfam said...

CONGRATS MEG. He is the cutest baby and I love his dark long hair. What a stud.

Adam and Brittany said...

Yeah!!! He's finally here! He is sooooo adorable! Look at all of that dark hair, so cool. I'm so happy for your family. It sounds like you had a good delivery experience, thank heavens! I can't wait to see more pictures of the little guy. Hope everything is going good at home!

Kellie Henry said...

CONGRATS! HE IS ADORABLE! I love his beautiful long dark hair. You have such a cute family. Can't wait to see more pictures of baby Jace! I am so glad that your deliver went well and you and the baby are healthy!

Dave and Lindsay said...

YAH, I had no idea you had him already!! He is so beautiful!! Congrats!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! So glad we got to see the little guy in person! He is SO, SO adorable! Like I've told you before, if you ever need us to watch Bentley, we'd love to have him over to play so you can get some rest! Or we can all just hang out together! We're so happy for you guys that all went well!!

Skyler and Katie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you, he is absolutely adorable.

mike and elise said...

Yeah! He is so cute! We will come visit again soon...

Landen and Heather said...

Congrats! He is so cute, I love all his hair. I'm glad that everything went good for you!

The Gibson's said...

oh I want to hold him. I can't wait until I am not sick and I don't have extra kids so I can come and hang out with you and baby. love ya little lady

Brooke said...

he is just perfect! IM so happy fo you guys !tell dallin good job for me :)
lets play NOW

Ewing's do'ings! said...

Congrats Dallin & Megan!!!! He is absolutely GORGEOUS! We are so happy for your darling little family....and wish you the best! :)

Josh and Nikki said...

Congrats he is so cute! We are so happy for you guys!

Amanda said...

What a cutie! Congratulations! I love his hair!

Chad and Maresa said...

He is so cute! I love the dark hair! We are glad everything went well!

Chad and Maresa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rees' said...

Meg! He is SOOO precious! I love him! You are too funny! We must be like.. sisters.. long lost. I have become such a tv junkie and a couch tater! :) I will call you when Im close by again. I'd love to see the two of you. A marathon sounds great , by the way :) Do you like The Real Housewives of Orange County? Its ridiculous. Thats my new fav.. I think. I might need some help regards my new calling :) That is so cool... we are .. twiners! I just want to be a little different.. only because I want two girls first :) Love you! and CONRGATS!!!! ahhH!!

Ewing's do'ings! said...

Hey Megan...
I have a little outfit for Jace! Let me know when I can come see him or when you guys are up here!!!! Hope all is well. He is gorgeous!!!!
Ronda