10.20.2008

...MaN tAg...

Thanks for the Tag girls! :)



What is your husband's name? Dallin Craig Whitear

How long have you been married?
3 years, 4 months

How long did you date? A year and a half.

How old is he? 26

Who eats more sweets?
ME! I have a major sweet tooth, I have to have candy or sweets every day, but when Dallin decides to have something, he will eat the whole pan of cookies or half a cake.

Who said I love you first? Me, haha. I knew he loved me though ;)

Who is taller? Dallin.

Who can sing best? Dallin! I can't even carry a tune.

Who is smarter? It depends on the subject.

Who does the laundry? Mostly me. Every once in a while he will throw a load in, but then I still have to do the sucky part of laundry, folding and putting away :)

Who pays the bills? I do. I pay all the paper bills and keep everything balanced, but Dallin will pay a couple of our on-line bills.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me.

Who mows the lawn? We both do. I like mowing the lawn, it's not so easy lately though, I think my lawn mowing days are done till next spring!

Who cooks dinner? I usually do..when there is a dinner cooked :) But Dallin is better at it!

Who drives? Dallin 90% of the time.

Who kissed who first? Dallin! good memories.. ;)

Who asked who out first? Hmm..well that's kind of complicated, we met on a blind date through Jake Beus, so Jake asked me out for him! But after that..it was all Dallin.. :)

Who wears the pants? Since he will probably read this..YOU DO BABE!! :o)


I tag Cambria, Veva, Stacie Hill, Lindsay Robbins, Trudy Fitt, Kelsey Frandsen, Misha and Meggen Whimpey!

9 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

That was fun to read because I didn't know how you guys met or anything so fun you guys are so cute!!

Sheena said...

Yeah for our men!! Sounds like you found yourself a good one!

Trinity said...

Mr. Whitear sounds like a great catch. I sure do love my hubby. He is the absolute best!

The Coach and his Wife said...

I love hearing about how people met and dating stories! I think I am going to copy you and put this on my blog:)

Adam and Brittany said...

Hey Meg, did you get my email about lunch? Alexis and I can go either Tuesday or Friday this week...are either of those days good for you? Let me know =)

trudy...{and jamo} said...

sooooooooo cute! i love you!!!

trudy...{and jamo} said...

i need a favor my cutie meg! please go to brandonandashleymcbride.blogspot.com
(ashley is jamo's friend from h.s.)
and under baby names vote for harper because benson is MY baby name. Silly, but it's driving me crazy and it will only let me vote once.ah!!!! thanks and i LOVE you!!!

tHe HiLL FaMiLy fiVe said...

Hey...I am WAY late with this question...but I just scrolled down to the bottom of your blog and noticed Bentley's sheets. Weird, I know. But I've been looking EVERYWHERE for car sheets!! Where did you find those?? Just did Cannon's big boy room :(

By the way, how you feelin'? You're getting soOo close!! Hang in there! Little Baby Jace will be here before you know it. Just in time for Christmas, now that's a great present!!

P.S. I'm not ignoring your tag...I've just have done this one about the hubby before (you can see it in July if you're really intrested) Plus, I can only talk nicely about him so much, ya know...try to save that for the birthday or anniversary...ha, ha. Catch me on the next one :)

The Gibson's said...

That was fun thanks meg