I got to meet my friends I haven't seen in a LONG time for lunch on Tuesday, Alexis and Britney. It was soooo fun! I met Alexis in my old neighborhood, we happened to be pregnant at the same time with our little boys and always said they would be good buddies, but I moved before that could happen! They proved us right at lunch though! They were instant buds and even wanted to hold hands when we left. soo cute.. :) We will definitly have to get together more often! Britney is Alexis' sis-in-law and a friend of mine from high school and she is pregnant right now and we are only ONE day apart! So we have some more future play mates. :) Thanks for the fun time girls, can't wait to do it again!
10.23.2008
...CuTiEs...
I got to meet my friends I haven't seen in a LONG time for lunch on Tuesday, Alexis and Britney. It was soooo fun! I met Alexis in my old neighborhood, we happened to be pregnant at the same time with our little boys and always said they would be good buddies, but I moved before that could happen! They proved us right at lunch though! They were instant buds and even wanted to hold hands when we left. soo cute.. :) We will definitly have to get together more often! Britney is Alexis' sis-in-law and a friend of mine from high school and she is pregnant right now and we are only ONE day apart! So we have some more future play mates. :) Thanks for the fun time girls, can't wait to do it again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Fun I love lunch dates! Lacee Swenson (Porter) and I get together once a month to go to the temple and out to lunch. It is so much fun and nice to catch up. We are going this Saturday. Oh and my Mom asked me if I tried to flirt my way out of it. I said, "NO. It was a woman!"
Man! It's too bad we don't all live close still...the play dates we could have!! Oh my, all those BOYS together...that would be a party!!
By the way, thanks for the Ross tip...I went this morning and found 2 sets!! I was SO excited :)
You are so cute! I love how often you update your blog. It is so fun to see your little family.
Those little boys are so cute!! Isn't it amazing how quickly kids can make friends ;-)
i think we should all get together!!!! that would be so fun!
Post a Comment