How about a game of photo tag?
Okay, so to play along you have to take a picture of the 10 different things listed-and you have to do it right away. You can't take time to clean up, rearrange the furniture, or wash the dirty dishes.
Next, you have to tag 6 people and hope they play along.
WARNING: If you haven't read "Breaking Dawn" yet, and plan on it..PLEASE skip #4!!
1. Kitchen Sink
There wouldn't be any dishes in there if the dishwasher wasn't in use right now. My husband is a clean freak..and is slowly converting me..
2. Favorite Room in the House
Family Room! This is where we all just HaNg OuT :) It's definitly the most comfortable room in the house.
3. What your kids are doing right now.
Sitting on the couch, eating cereal, watching "toons" (That's what he calls them:)
4. Dream Vacation
This is suppose to represent the island Edward takes Bella to..:) DREAM vacation ;)
5. Favorite Pair of Shoes
My brown boots! I know..not the cutest, but in the fall and winter, I wear them ALL the time!
6. Inside of Refridgerator
nothing good in there right now..time to visit Wal-Mart!
7. Laundry Room
Not very exciting..I wish I had a BIG counter to fold laundry and shelves with laundry baskets for each person..oh and a mini t.v. Basically, after seeing the laundry rooms in the parade of homes, mine sUcKs..haha Ü
8. Bathroom
One of the sacrifices we had to make with this house was giving up a master bath, so we all use this one and it gets pretty crowded! The only reason the counter is not full of hot tools and make-up is because I have a husband (the clean freak) who will come through and THROW IT AWAY or HIDE it!!! Yes..you read that right. I really miss having a master bath..it was nice getting ready in seperate bathrooms! (where Dallin couldn't see the MeSs I had made:) Maybe one day, we will have a Master bath with TWO seperate vanities..hey..a girl can dream :)
9. Closet
10. Self Portrait
I thought I would try to get baby Jace in there too! :) I don't know why it's so blurry?.. I really want a new camera for Christmas.. (Maybe Dallin will read this:)
I TaG.. EvErYoNe who reads this!! I want to see everyone's dirty dishes..haha
8 comments:
YEAH I'm so glad you did it this one is fun to see each other's houses!! Your lucky to have a dishwasher i'm so jealous all of your counters are SOO stinking beautiful I love them one day i will have some just as nice (hopefully). Baby Jace is getting so big!!
YES you know how I am with my wine :-) or Sparkling Cider ya know whatever ha ha ha
Your fine comments are great!! So here i go with another comment ;-)!REALLY purple in pink and I thought that my yellow tile was bad ha ha ha!! Older homes are tons of fun! They have lots of personality and lots of work. I think in this house we are going to leave the tile in the kitchen cause it goes with the style of the home but DEFINETLY in my next home want countertops like yours so if i ever need the info don't worry i'll come asking!!
Your house looks adorable. I have done this tag so sorry I can't do it again because nothing has changed. You should post more pictures of your house it looks gorgeous. I love to see how people decorate. Did you build this house? We live in a townhome and right now it is great for us. I love our ward and I just got called into the YW Presidency. Next thing on my list is to fix up our kitchen and for my birthday I get to paint our upstairs bathroom and decorate. Cannot wait!
Dang cute house girl! You look gorgeous all the time so a little blur is nothing for you! Dido on on wanting a new camera for Christmas! I have been telling Dan for a couple months already......is that a little early? :)
I just have to reply to your comment. I would rather have an older home and fix it up. I love the character and architecture. My fav our the little homes with the rounded doors. The cutest My favorite home is on Harrison across the street from Ogden high. I told Andrew if we build a house I want it to look like that. It is so cute I'll take a picture and post it. You need to post more pictures of your house. So cute! I am a really busy girl to. I plan a lot of stuff so that I don't have to sit home alone all the time. By the way you are more than welcome to come to our crafts. They will be monthly. Next month is no knit scarves, picture frames, and card placement ideas for Thanksgiving. (plust I dont have any kids) so I can just pick up and go, but I would love a little one.
Your house is way cute Meg! Maybe I'll get around to doing the tag...=) I just wanted to tell you that I too have a RELAX sign in our bathroom above the toilet. People comment that it's a funny place to relax, hahaha. I just think the sign matches my decor in our bathroom.
Hey girl! your house is so cute. I always told jareds parents that I loved how whoever lived there fixed it up! Oh and wait it was you ;) ill think about doing this tag depending on how my house looks when I get home! Ha. Anyways can't wait for baby jace to come because you make such cute kids!
Hey! Thanks for visiting our blog again. We got a new computer and I lost your blog address so I am glad to have you back. Your house looks great! Where did you guys move again? I am so glad we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment