Well, I just got back yesterday from my vacation to Florida to visit my sister! We had such a great time but oh, is it good to be home! Dallin stayed home with Benny while I was gone and I missed them like CRAZY!! It never felt so good to see the mountain range flying into good ol' Utah! I LOVE HOME!! I will do a post with pics later :)
p.s. Knowing I would be soo bored on my lonesome and long plane ride to FL, I decided to see what all the rage is about with Twilight..Well...I AM OBSESSED!! I am half way through the THIRD one and it's only been a WEEK!! I hope the movies are as HOT as the books! Thought I would let you all know I am "WITH IT" now Ü
17 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Twilight! They are so much fun! It took me a while to catch on to the craze too, but when I did...man was I hooked!
Thats nice to be able to get away for a bit, but its always nice to come home, too! I bet the boys missed you just as much as you missed them! I just started reading Twilight too, I'm almost done with the first book and it is SO good! Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't read them all yet!
so glad you joined the club its about stinking time! glad our late night talk about my obsession hit a note with you :)
I keep hearing how good those books are and I've tried to get into the first one 3 times now and it's just not working. I guess I just need to read it in the little spare time I have. :)
There's no place like home! That's what I did on my long plane ride too, they are good books! I'm half way through the 4th one, can't wait to see what happens! How was the plane trip on your back???
It's about time you're a TWILIGHT freak!! :0) Can't wait to see the pics..
I just started too. Unfortunately I have no time to read them. I'm only like 150 pages into the first one. I really like it I just wish I had more time to read.
Alright!! That's iT! I'm going to pick up mine (TwiLiGHt) tomorrow...I'm plain sick of being out of the lOOp!
Oh...and welcome home! Where in Florida? Sounds like fun, but I agree...I like my mountains and dry air (that humidity sucks for hair dos!).
That was so fun to see your blog I can't believe how big your boy has gotten he is so cute I especially love his hair. I can't beleive your having another. well have to get together sometime.
ash
Welcome home!! I'm slow at reading the twilight series, I'm on the 3rd book now but they are SOO good i'm glad you got hooked :-)
Oh my gosh! On my little break from school, I also decided to see what the hype was about and finish all 4 books before I went back to school! I couldn't put them down. We still think alike! We definitely still need to get together (and talk about Twilight now too!)
It is all I think about too! I am finished and still obsessed. I feel like a part of my life is missing. I am thinking of starting the books over again...lol!! We LOVE Happy Sumo. I will let you know a good time and we can plan it!
I TOLD you that you'd love Twilight, did I not???? :)
I am glad you are home safe and had a great time! I bet your boys missed you as much as you missed them.
I love the Twilight books! Poor Gabe just laughs when I call him "my edward" but I don't care!
Hi Meg! Hey I just wanted to invite you to my baby shower. I thought it would be so fun to actually see you! Alexis and her mom are throwing it for me, and Alexis would love to see you too. Anyway, if you want to, just send me an email with your address to brittanylaurel022@hotmail.com
Its been so much fun! Its okay August is a very busy month! I know we haven't seen you guys foever! We are at my parents for right now, Josh is going to school so we are trying to save and get his truck paid off so then we can get a house that we want! I know it doesnt sound that cool living with the parents but we just finished our basement and so its like our own little appartment. We have our bedroom and a bathroom and a little kitchen/living room area where we have our couches and the tv. So it hasn't been too bad. Plus its nice for me Josh works graveyard so I'd be home along at night :(
Hey meg! Yah twlight is pretty much amazing. I cant wait for the movie. My mother in law got released in the young womens and is now in nursery and she said bentley was in there and how darn cute he is. And she was going on about his curly hair. To cute.
Post a Comment