
So last week, Dallin went backbacking in the Uintah's with some friends, including Brooke's Hubby, so we decided to have a girls' night at Gateway! We met at Happy Sumo for dinner, and guess what I discovered?...I LOVE SUSHI!! (Fried sushi, that is:) I have always been afraid of it, but oh my gosh, it is soo yummy! After dinner, we went to see a chik flik and then we were off to play in the fountains!..But they were turned off cuz of that Crypto disease...so we made our own fun :)
don't ask...
13 comments:
Fun, Fun, Fun Posts!!! Fun girls night out, and by the way you are a super cute pregnant lady...I hope that when I'm pregnant I can look as cute as you ;)! For real though! I love the house decorations, and all! Love ya and miss you guys!
How fun! Love the stair pose... so fierce. And yes fried is the best! Shrimp Tempura mm mmmm!!
Hello =) Happy Sump has the best sushi EVER! It is de best.. Looks like you had a blast. It is nice to go out with the girls every once in a while!
ew yuck I hate sushi and Joe loves it. yuck yuck! haha
I love girls nights-they are so fun! There are certain things boys just dont get :)
Hey babe! That was seriously soooooo FUN! It is so good to have you in the family....better yet...it is sooooooo good to have you as a sister and friend! Definitely have to do the "Girls Night Out" thing soon. I had a blast...i was a little idiotic, but it was fun! Love you babe! Love your tummy...hehe!
ha ha ha I LOVE GNO's they are the best!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!! I tried raw sushi once and i though it was NASTY But maybe i'll have to try fried sushi now hmmmmm
Oh that sounds way fun. I love Sushi too, but I haven't had any since being prego...what kind of rolls did you eat?? You look so cute pregnant! I read in your other post that your back is starting to hurt, me too!!!... and my ribs. People have told me that I'm carrying her high, so maybe that's why my ribs hurt. Do you get heartburn?? I went to the ER the other night, because I thought I was having a heart attack, turns out it was just severe heartburn, hahaha!
I love sushi!! That is where we need to go when we get together! Looks like you had fun though! I love the baby bump, so cute!! It would make Dave jealous if he saw, he is SO baby hungry!!
Looks like you girls had a fun night out!! I feel bad we didn't get to say bye friday night! It was fun talking with you and getting a bit scared with all those stories! Don't know if thats a good or bad thing telling those!
Looks like fun, its fun to get out with the girls, me and my sister in law have plans to go to Park City and stay there while the boys are hunting! We will get to have fun :)
You've gotta love girls night out! Looks like you guys had fun!
MEGAN! I have been trying to call you! How the heck are ya? I hope all is great and i am happy your prgnancy is going so well! Email me if you get a sec: hotpotato10@hotmail.com
Love ya!
Becky
Post a Comment