
My dad was Frank Sinatra's BIGGEST fan, therefore I loved him as well. If I hear his song's or name, I instantly think of my dad. I miss him so much, and want so bad to dance around the house with him to Frank Sinatra and play him in a game of Texas Hold em'. My relationship with my dad was like no other relationship I've ever had. He put this business-e, card playin, Frank Sinatra lovin, old school sense in me that I love. Thank you dad. Thank you for always letting me do it my way. I love you.
5 comments:
Megan I am sure that your dad is so happy to hear you say that. I am sure that he is so proud of what a beautiful daughter he raised, and not to mention what a wonderful mother he helped you to become. I know that at times it gets hard cause you miss him so much. But just always remeber that now he can look after you ever minute of your day whenever you need him. And how exciting it is to know that he all ready knows little Jace even before you do. What an amazing blessing that is. You are such an amazing person and I hope that you know that. I love ya!!!!
oh I LOVE FRANK! hes so soothing! this was so sweet megs!
Oh....I love the way you love your Dad. This was very sweet. I love you little sis with the cute belly!
I wish there was something I could say, except only I kind of know how you feel. My husband lost his Mom almost two years ago and even last night just whispered 'I miss my Mom'. I will keep you always in my thoughts and prayers. I am sorry you had to loose him so early, at least know he is always watching over you and always with you.
you are so blessed to have the knowlege that you do, to know you will see your dad again! My brother in law (Mark) is very close to John Carter from Morgan that passed away. Hillari my sister was at work and was talking about him and lady asked why Mormons have such an eaiser time with death. Hillari explained it perfect! It is not easier, it's just a little more comforting that we know we will see them again! Your dad is waiting patiently for you. He gets to see everything your doing with your family!!!! I myself am very fortunate I have not had a lot of death in my family, so I could never understand what your going through, but i just felt inspired to write you this message!! It has been fun to get to know you a little better. We all need to go to lunch!!!
Love, Amanda
Post a Comment