8.16.2008
Baby..
So I had a Dr. Appt. on Thursday and found out that my little baby has gained almost a whole pound since my last visit!! He now weighs TWO POUNDS! My Dr. said he is measuring about a week ahead..so maybe he will come sooner than expected :) But I won't get my hopes up.. The past couple weeks, I have been gaining weight like crazy (a total of 17 pounds) I seem to be gaining more with this one but I swear I am eating better than last time..who knows.. All I know is 17 pounds all in one spot is really starting to hurt my back! I know, I am such a whiner..hehe I can vent on here and noone says, "Oh, be quiet" :) Well, any stories about getting FAT while pregnant are much appreciated :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I can assure you that I can in no way relate but I just wanted to tell you how excited I am for you!
Okay, so you know how Aiva was 9 pounds when she was born??? I can identify with feeling FAT and PREGNANT as good as anyone. One day I ate 3 cookies, 3 cinnamon rolls and 3 creamies . . . all before dinner. Any wonder why she wieghed so much???
One time I just got fat and I wasn't pregnant, does that help?! :)
Okay, the best comment ever is from lindsey, she sounds funny! At least the baby is healthy and strong right! Besides, you lose the weight fast anyways...Love ya sis
MEG!! I haven't talked to you in a bit! Hope you all had a great weekend! Well.. 17 lbs huh!!? Well.. first of all you are prego.. so thats okay! I'm not prego (that I know of) and I have been gaining weight like crazy, I swear.. maybe that will make you feel a little better! Either way, you are stinkin' cute! What are your plans this week? Lets do something!
Hey little lady, I don't think if you tried you could ever gain as much weight as I do. So hang in there, as long as you get it off it really doesn't matter how much you put on. I think with G I gained 75 lbs. with Q I gained 60 lbs. The girls it was a little better but not much we were looking at over 44 lbs. You looked great when I saw you so don't worry about weight just enjoy being pregnant and know that the end result is awesome! You mays just have to do the triathlon next year to lose the baby weight! HEy I would like that if you joined me!
Love ya girl
Lou
Post a Comment