8.21.2008

6 1/2 months!


Yes, that's right! I am now 6 1/2 months pregnant! WaHoO! I can't believe I am almost in my 3rd trimester already! I think it goes by faster when you are chasing around a little toddler all day. :)

(Thanks Brooke for taking a picture I don't hate myself in!..she taught me the trick to positioning that BIG pregnant belly..haha:)

9 comments:

The Brandt Family said...

Lookin good! You sure are one hot little mama!:) Also-I love the family pics and Bentley's cute room, nice job on both!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

You look so cute pregers I hope i'm half as cute as you pregnant!! Can't wait for you new baby so much fun!!!

The Coach and his Wife said...

You look so good, and it is getting so close to delivery day! I know you have told your due date before, but when is it again?

Jenn said...

You look so adorable! You look like your only about four months pregnant! I know when I was as far a long as you I was humungous!! Not you! You look so good!

The Gibson's said...

Love it! way cute you are.

Brooke said...

smokin hot prego lady! you better let me do some maternity shots :) you welcome ......its my job to make people look there best. you didnt take much work :) so quit your whining! me ...you ....vegas rolls asap :)

Dave and Lindsay said...

You look so cute!! Ok, so next week Dave and I are going to Arkansas and then I start school again when we get back. I wish we could make this work but we might have to push it back to another weekend when we all can.

Ayrion said...

Wow....Hot!!! I wish I could have looked like you all prego! Well nope never going to happen, but I'm glad one of the Whitear sisters could look this good pregnant! Love ya babe!

Linds Forrest said...

That is just great, you look like you are only 5 or 6 months. What are you secrets to looking so fabulous while pregnant?!