
We decided to get some family pictures done! Through the line of friends, I found Brooke Kinsey. The prettiest and BEST photographer there is. She was so good and VERY patient with us and our naughty little boy. She just posted this sneak preview of our shoot on her Blog, so I thought I would share it with all you. Isn't he cute?! I hope she can make Dallin and I look that good! Thanks Brooke!
16 comments:
He is so cute!!
hey megan, don't know if you remember me -- ashley holloway (previously welch) from ohio. anyway dallin sent me your blog and so I decided to be a total nosy nora and check it out. I wish when you guys came out a while back you would have brought bentley, what a cutie! I love that picture you posted! I'm excited to hear that you are having another baby boy -- I'm having an anxiety attack thinking about having 2 kids. hope all is going well and tell dallin I said that bentley shall be nicknamed 'Bubbles bubble' -- hopefully he knows what I am talking about haha!
I love this picture. You photographer did a great job. Bently seriously is the cutest kid. I am so excited for you to have another sweet little boy. CONGRATUATIONS!!!!! I am glad that you finally got some new cute pics that we can put up in the office to show everyone your cute family:) Thank for being such a great friend!
OK, I know I already made a comment on the previous post, but HoLy CraP, he's cute...and so BIG. How long has it been since I've seen you? Gotta see the rest of those pics! Where is she located (photographer)? I have naughty boys too (and no pictures to prove it because they NEVER cooperate).
MEGAN!! This is your long lost friend Michelle Christensen (Hansen, now)! I cannot believe that it has been so long since I have caught up with you(like 2-3 years)! Your little boy is darling and congrats on the next one! You still look as great as the day we graduated, by the way. I am so glad that you are doing so well and that you are so happy!
Oh my heck! He is so cute! I cannot wait to see all your family pic's!! Love ya girl!
What a long but fun day. I talked to Brooke yesterday and she just loves you. She said, "I think she is so pretty and so sweet, I want to be her friend." Thought I would let you know that she was so proud she got a good picture of Bentley that's why she posted it. She said you looked hot in all of the family pictures. Easy to photograph
love ya
How cute is that! Seriously, what are you going to do when Benny gets older? He will be a heart breaker for sure! I can't wait to see the rest of the family photos, of course they will be adorable I mean c'mon you were the example bride on Bevan's website! :) Love ya sis! Hopefully I'll get to see you this weekend.
ok your so sweet! thanks for the kind words :) cam told me you were worried about me not getting a good one you you! dont even go there ...your so stinking hot! I just was so tickled I got that shot :) those are the only two I edited so far so I will let ya know when my favs are up! (ps : I really dig my headband on ya...we should have stuck it on for more shots :) gotta love the gold!
I can't belive how big he is getting. Cute pictues and congrats that will be exciting another baby boy!
Happy Anniversary today! (well, 4 minutes ago). Way to go!!
I need to get your address, I am starting to get all those together so when we get our invitations I can get started...
My e-mail is nschmidt@gwic.com
IS THIS THE DALLIN WHITEAR THAT WENT TO MORGAN HIGH SCHOOL??? I WAS GOING ACROSS BLOGS AND CAME TO THIS ONE! JUST WONDERING!
Yes, this is the Dallin Whitear that went to Morgan High :)
CASSIE, Dallin wants me give you our e-mail so we can check out your blog! it's meganwhitear@yahoo.com
Post a Comment