Dallin and I had our ThReE year anniversary yesterday! (June 24th) Crazy, huh?! Dallin got to go to work :( and I got to go to Laguna Beach with the Benster, Cam and her kids. :) It was way fun! Most the time we just floated around the lazy river with Benny on my lap. Who knew he would sit there on my lap for two hours and actually enjoy it?! It was great and very relaxing. Then we spent a little bit of time at the kid area with the slides. I decided to go down the slide with Bentley, when we hit the bottom, he was giggling and I was about to cry...last Saturday, when we took our family pics, I was getting ready in a hurry, we had to leave at 7:15! Whoo..that's early..anyways..We were getting ready to leave and I slipped on my new, REALLY TALL wedge shoes and started running down the stairs (without buckling them) So of course, I slipped and fell RIGHT on my tail bone!! Oh my gosh, it hurt so bad and STILL does!!! I really think I did something to it, but I hear there is nothing they can do anyways..just gotta stick it out.. and stay away from the those SLIDES! After a few hours at Laguna Beach, we loaded up and headed home. When Dallin got home we went to Outback and had some yummy dinner and then headed to the Tinseltown to see Iron Man! It was REALLY GOOD!! It was a much needed ALONE date for the both of us. :) I LOVE YOU DALLIN, HAPPY THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!6.25.2008
Happy Anniversary to us! :)
Dallin and I had our ThReE year anniversary yesterday! (June 24th) Crazy, huh?! Dallin got to go to work :( and I got to go to Laguna Beach with the Benster, Cam and her kids. :) It was way fun! Most the time we just floated around the lazy river with Benny on my lap. Who knew he would sit there on my lap for two hours and actually enjoy it?! It was great and very relaxing. Then we spent a little bit of time at the kid area with the slides. I decided to go down the slide with Bentley, when we hit the bottom, he was giggling and I was about to cry...last Saturday, when we took our family pics, I was getting ready in a hurry, we had to leave at 7:15! Whoo..that's early..anyways..We were getting ready to leave and I slipped on my new, REALLY TALL wedge shoes and started running down the stairs (without buckling them) So of course, I slipped and fell RIGHT on my tail bone!! Oh my gosh, it hurt so bad and STILL does!!! I really think I did something to it, but I hear there is nothing they can do anyways..just gotta stick it out.. and stay away from the those SLIDES! After a few hours at Laguna Beach, we loaded up and headed home. When Dallin got home we went to Outback and had some yummy dinner and then headed to the Tinseltown to see Iron Man! It was REALLY GOOD!! It was a much needed ALONE date for the both of us. :) I LOVE YOU DALLIN, HAPPY THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
your so stinking cute! I guess I will post a pic I edited as one more preview for you :) kinda a gift right hahaha I will put it with the original post
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 3 great years! See you Friday! :)
Megan! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how fast time flies. We need to do something soon...where are you living right now?
Happy Anniversary! We definitely need to meet in Salt Lake and do dinner. Where is the tag?
The thing is... I totally envisioned myself stealing the hope diamond. I started day dreaming while I was looking at it....just wondering what would happen if I actually did.
I'm so glad you two could go spend some time together. I'm sorry about your tailbone and your boy is so freaking adorable. His hair is so cute.
Those shoes will do it to you! I have fell SO many times. Hey where you guys live at? I saw in your tag that you love wal mart in south ogden and I love right next to it =)
We live right behind it, where your talking about =) Jareds whole fam lives in South Weber. They live right off of Deer Run. That would be funny if you were in there ward ha.
They are in the 5th ward too. That is funny. Jareds mom is the young womens president so youll have to look for her and then tell her you know us =)
p.s You are in the new church building right?
HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY. I wish that I would have known so that I could watch Bently for you while you went out. Anyways I hope that you had a great time. I am so glad that you tagged me. I have been waiting for someone to send around a tag cause I think that they are so fun!!! By the way it makes me feel good to know that you knew me so well:) I will have to call you this week so the boys can get together and swim.
HAPPY LATE ANNIVERSARY! Sorry about this past weekend Megz, it didn't go exactly as planned! I hope you are feeling better. Anyway, love ya and hopefully I'll be seeing you guys before we head out of town :(. Love ya Vevs
Hey, quick question....how does the "tag" thing work? Let me know! :)
Post a Comment