Isn't Summer great?!
SOME BABY NEWS...
I also had my Dr. appt. today to check on the baby and find out what it is!! Well..I actually cheated on that..On the night my dad passed away, I had a strong feeling that I wanted to tell him what we were having. I was only about 15 1/2 weeks along..but I thought we would give it a shot.. My mom works on Labor and Delivery at McKay, so we had some hook ups with Ultra Sound Machines and an OB. He told us it was ANOTHER bOY!..I was pretty surprised, but very excited. I was able to tell my dad, and we also decided that day, we would name him Jace. My dad's name is James Carl Martin, but everyone called him JC for short. So we thought Jace would be a perfect name to honor my dad. Well, my OB told us, it was definitly a boy! WaHoO! Two crazy brothers..that will be fun!..and WiLd!
5 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! Another boy, that is so much fun. And the name is a perfect choice!
Yeah, a boy!! I was wondering how your appointment went on Friday. I love the name Jace. That is so cute! I can't believe you'll have another baby soon. I remember when you had Benny like it was yesterday. Also, I love the picture of Aiva! I'm glad you guys had fun! Thanks so much for taking such good care of her. You have no idea how much I appreciate it. She loves coming over, and I love being able to come talk to you every week!
Well you KNOW we like boys around here! They are nothin but FUN (most of the time)! Bentley will always have a buddy. Congrats! Love the name!
Yay for more boys! That will be so fun to have boys so close in age! Congrats and I love the name!
YAY! Cute little baby Jace is on the way!
Post a Comment