4.18.2008

The Tree House Museum

Bentley got to go to the Tree House Museum the other day with his new friend Brecken. He had a great time!



Here he is at singing and story time.

He loved running back and forth over the bridge.

I think the cars were his favorite..of course..

Playin' on the BIG firetruck!..

6 comments:

Todd & Meggen said...

Hi Megan! Cute blog! Bentley is getting so big! I can't believe it has been almost 2 years since he was born! And congrats! Todd did tell me, but I don't know details...like dates!

The Gibson's said...

Hey looks like you had fun. I've been wanting to take my boys there but of course I haven't gotten around to it. love ya lady

Beth said...

He is so dang cute! I hope Jayston will be so good looking!

.:sommersclan:. said...

Hey Megan I am so glad that you have a blog now. It is fun for us to be able to be blogging
buddies:-) Bently is a cutie and I am so glad that Jackson has such a good buddy to play with!

Our Fun Times said...

I cant get over how cute your little boy is! Seriously! Looks like Bentley had fun at the "treehouse"Gotta love that! Love ya Bye

Josh and Nikki said...

Hey megan this is Nikki Schmidt I hope you remember me. Bentley is getting so big. I haven't seen him forever. You guys have such a cute family!