4.14.2008

Dallin's trip to Nashville, Tennesse




Dallin had to go to a work conference this last weekend at the Grand Ol' Opry Hotel. He had a really good time! There was a waterfall INSIDE the hotel!








Dallin out on the town..


"Thank you very much!"

4 comments:

Our Fun Times said...

I'm so glad you joined the crew!! It looks GREAT! And you already have "music" wow you are a step ahead of me! Fun huh!! I'm so excited that you now have a blog! There is going to be some good times now! :) Love ya sis Vevs

The Gibson's said...

Wahoo!!! isn't this great, and you get to read comments from me! It looks good and I love your music and yes the tool bars are gone when you're not logged in.

Chad and Maresa said...

Look who's bloggin! I'm so happy you found us! Your little guy has gotten so big! I think the last time I saw him was at Tessa's blessing. We need to get together!

The Morgans said...

Megs it looks Great, I need Cambria's expertise to help me get the title and picture to work right, I don't know how to do that. Bently is so dang cute. Looks like we will all be doing the blogging thing. Love ya
Lou